Friday, January 22, 2016

My thought.

I'm at a loss. I am struggling between being the person I am and being the person I know I should be.

The person I am is a loner, I love time to myself. I have a few close people that I trust. I am lazy, I don't focus on anything big and my happiness comes from small things. I settle. I get lost in music, and poetry and anything artistic or complex. I am a big child. My heart is deep and vulnerable. (I am this way because I enjoy most of it.)

The person I should be, is outgoing because as a grown confident woman I should be able to make adult conversation. I should take pride in running an organized life and never drop the ball. I shouldn't waste time. I should dream big and constantly focus on what my next step should be. I should be able to control my emotions and talk things out with others. 

I love who I am but want to reap the benefits of the latter. 

I'm torn!

-NorthSlopeWife

No comments:

Post a Comment