Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Grams

Your beautiful soul, with it's beautiful light,
with its wonderful color and extraordinary might.

With your heart so tender and your words so wise,
with your sharp mind and your love beyond the skies.

You're the warmest glow on the coldest night,
when everything is wrong you make it all feel right.

You're the encouragement that we all need to hear,
and the shoulder to cry on when we shed a tear.

You're the brightest sun on the gloomiest days,
you're the voice of reason in all of the right ways.

You're the dearest friend any person could know,
you're the greatest comfort when I'm down and low.

You're one person I've always looked up to most,
you've fought through life without having to boast.

I'm so grateful to have you and the things you've shared,
like how unconditionally someone can love and truly care.

I'm blessed to be your granddaughter!

For me that means I get all of the above,
and so many more delightful things.

I could go on forever,
but words will never be able to describe all that you are!

-NorthSlopeWife

No comments:

Post a Comment